- The Medit i500 comes with a standard manufacturer warranty that guarantees against defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from the date of the installation when used in accordance with Medit’s user manual instructions.
- For products which require repair work within the valid warranty period of one year, Medit will provide a replacement unit and bear the cost of the product including shipping.
- The replacement unit will be manufactured on or after the date of manufacture of the unit purchased by the end user.
- A request for warranty service is received within one year from the date of product installation and after product inspection, the product is determined to be defective.
- Warranty service is inapplicable in cases where:
- one year has lapsed since the installation date.
- products were supplied to resellers at a discounted rate for exhibitions, sales demonstrations, and loaner purposes, instead of at regular price.
- there is damage to the product due to non-compliance with the installation and user guide.
- there is damage to the product due to improper installation, storage operation, or packaging.
- there is damage to the product due to any disassembly, repair or modification not provided by
Repair and Shipping Costs
- Medit will bear the repair cost of the product including shipping.
Request For In-Warranty Procedure
- The reseller must contact Medit SQA support agent (firstname.lastname@example.org) to submit any request for in-warranty service.
- SQA support agents will issue a Zendesk ticket which will record details of the product replacement request.
- The returned product should be properly packed and shipped to Medit’s office, where it will be inspected.
- If it is determined that the damage to the returned unit is due to the end user’s misuse, the end user will be required to pay a repair fee. SQA support agents will handle the collection of the repair fee.
- Replacement units will be shipped to the reseller.